byxx

KOMPLETE KONTROL

Dear Community,

as the standalone version of Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol works, the Plug In Version does not load the instruments and does not recognize the hardware, Komplete Kontrol M32. The PlugIn GUI itself loads though.

Officiallly Seq/Samp might not be supported for Komplete Kontrol, but If you have some experience on that, getting it to work from the DAW side, please let me know.

THX
Best regards

BX

Not certain what you mean. I use many instances of the Komplete Kontrol plugin every day in multiple tracks. Are you certain you are using the 64-bit one with 64-bit instruments in a 64-bit Samplitude?

I think NI dropped the 32-bit version of KK and instruments, but you'd still need to be using 64-bit Samplitude.

Terry

Dear Terry,

glad to hear, that it works.

Okay:

I have to check all the installation locations, I feel, as a first step to avoid the loading of another plugin instance than the one of the standalone.

I try to check a lot of Sequoia related MIDI things in parallel at the moment, forgive my multiple posting here. Will give back my experience to the community when I set everything up . I switched over from apple and use the summer time for getting into the PC domain and alternative composing/mixing solutions, which is fun, but takes its time, as you get used to a certain workflow over years, of course

So (as always):

Thanks for your quick reply in times like these! ;-) I learn a lot

Best regards

BX