All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Last week
  3. pilyser.hermans@gmail.com

vocal doubler

thx guys for your support. it works. I was frogotten to place the dll file into the pluginfolder oeps!
  4. werner

vocal doubler

No. 64 bit plugins are included. Install and see if it works in Samplitude.
  5. pilyser.hermans@gmail.com

vocal doubler

hello Terry, thx for your replay but when you select Sytem Requirements its only for 32 bit , i have 64 bit ( i know some plugins work in 64 bit) and my DAW in not in the list. see below in the text I use Samplitude Pro X4(64 bit) Supported Hosts: Ableton Live 9 - 10, Cubase 9.5, Digital Performer 9, FL Studio 12, Logic Pro X, Nuendo 8, Pro Tools 11 - 12, Reaper 5, Reason 10, Studio One 3 - 4 i also have the Melodyne and that was also a Exe file , and i found it directly in the plugin browser. it is a pity because the vocal dobler sounds good. Perhaps i do something wrong ? I'm going to see the tutorial link. kind regards Marc
  6. pilyser.hermans@gmail.com

vocal doubler

hello Terry, thx for your replay but when you select Sytem Requirements its only for 32 bit , i have 64 bit ( i know some plugins work in 64 bit) and my DAW in not in the list. see below in the text I use Samplitude Pro X4(64 bit) Supported Hosts: Ableton Live 9 - 10, Cubase 9.5, Digital Performer 9, FL Studio 12, Logic Pro X, Nuendo 8, Pro Tools 11 - 12, Reaper 5, Reason 10, Studio One 3 - 4 i also have the Melodyne and that was also a Exe file , and i found it directly in the plugin browser. it is a pity because the vocal dobler sounds good. Perhaps i do something wrong ? kind regards Marc
  7. TerryBritton

vocal doubler

This one is free from Izotope: https://www.izotope.com/en/products/mix/vocal-doubler.html Terry
  8. Hi, I am having a hard time downloading the percussion product as well as the acoustic & electric basses product for the Independence Pro Suite via their respective download managers on my mac running the mac os High Sierra(10.13.6). In both cases, the programs are crashing after I select the products to be downloaded and click the 'continue' button. Then the 'downloadmanager quit unexpectedly' screen comes up. If I click on 'reopen', the situation already described earlier in this email happens again and again until I quit the download manager. What is causing this to happen and what needs to be done in order to resolve this issue so I can complete the downloads and use the Independence Premium Suite? if this is the wrong place/website for this post, please let me know how and where I can get the contact information for the tech support department for this product. Thanks, Atrain01us
  9. pilyser.hermans@gmail.com

vocal doubler

hello , is it possible to get a voice doubler plugin? grts Marc
  10. Jakob

Question about Midi Editor

Hi Kraznet, thank you very much for the fast reply, that was the problem! You saved my day :-) After I found out that I can select all objects of the track by double-clicking in an empty space of the track I am perfectly happy. Thanks again and regards Jakob
  11. Earlier
  12. Kraznet

Question about Midi Editor

Hi Jakob, Judging from your screenshot the problem you have is that only the 1st MIDI object is selected so that's all that is showing up in the midi editor. if you want to see the rest of the parts you need to select them as well so they are all orange and then they should all appear in the midi editor. The quick way to select all objects is to double-click in an empty part of the track and they will be selected. Regards, Kraznet
  13. Hello everybody, my name is Jakob and this is my first post here. I used Samplitude a lot until 7 years ago and started to make music again some weeks ago after a loong break. I upgraded to Samplitude X4 and it works great but I can t find out one certain thing: How is it possible that the midi editor shows me the part that is currently played? I attached a picture with my problem: I select the first midi part of the kick drum (bar 9 to 11). When I start playback everything is fine but when I listen to bar 12 the midi editor still shows the first part (bar 9 to 11) which is not very helpful as bar 12 and higher are played now.I am pretty sure that I managed to automatically view the midi part of the playback position some years ago but I tried for some hours to figure out how it works without success.. :-( Thank you very much for your help Regards Jakob
  14. My new track made in Samplitude! soundcloud.com/sergeygulevich/remember-the-future 

15. TerryBritton

Behringer Monitor2USB

I recommend you ask your favorite music equipment supplier (presumably the one you would buy it from) to find out about the Linux compatibility for you, as if it then does not work they will have to take it back. Terry
  16. Hi, Which is best: os and sam/seq on NVMe and recording on SSD or vice versa? thanks in advance..
  17. mattimc

Cannot load image files

Thanks. I tried a repair and nothing changes. I need to force a reauthorisation but nothing seems to prompt the software to ask for a new authorisation code.
  18. Kraznet

Cannot load image files

So that simplifies things. So basically the version you are using has suddenly the de-authorised itself. I'm not really sure why this is happening. If you have never installed Samplitude and are using the stand-alone/third-party version of Independence there's no reason why this problem should arise. It sounds like something's happened to your system since you last used Independence last year. Did you try doing a repair using the Independence library content installer? Apparently doing this will reinstall the files related to copy protection. failing that I'm not really sure what other solution there is other than you contacting support. Regards, Kraznet
  19. mattimc

Cannot load image files

Hi, I understand that. I'm not interested in samplitude. I've never installed it. I don't own the samplitude independence version as far as I know (I bought a cheaper version of that software). I need to get independence working -with the full licence I paid for, including the (previously fine) independent vst -in studio one.
  20. Kraznet

Cannot load image files

There is a problem about authorisation when it comes to the Samplitude version of Independence and the stand-alone version. Is Independence working in Samplitude OK? Regards, Kraznet
  21. mattimc

Cannot load image files

Hi, No I didn't. I used the two installers I mentioned. I've just started reinstalling again from the 'pro premium' download again, first, with everything uninstalled again. Any help you could give me would them be very much appreciated. I installed a copy of engine yesterday separately to see if the library would work on that; engine stated directly that 'the library is not activated.'
  22. Kraznet

Cannot load image files

One other question. Since Independence was last working in Studio One and stand-alone have you installed a new version of Samplitude including the Independence version that came with the installer? Regards, Kraznet
  23. mattimc

Cannot load image files

Hi, Yes, I have a separate licence, which I bought in 2010 and had transferred to/registered on the magix website on 20.11.2018 and appears, on the service centre page for my accounts, as 'independence pro standard' and 'independence pro premium library.' I do have samplitude separately, which isn't installed. The vst was fine in Presonus Studio one and as a standalone until very recently. After 'file not found' began to appear, I downloaded the installers for both 'independence pro standard' and 'independence pro premium library' and reinstalled both in turn, redownloading all the ytif image files for the library.
  24. Kraznet

Cannot load image files

Just to clarify. The version of Independence which comes with Samplitude only works within Samplitude. If you try to load it in a 3rd party DAW or as stand-alone you will get that "file not found" message. In order to use Independence in a 3rd party DAW or as a stand-alone app you need to pay for a separate licence. Did you buy a separate licence? Regards, Kraznet
  25. mattimc

Cannot load image files

Hi, Both stand-alone and as a vst in daw. Same thing happening.
  1. Load more activity