If you need to reset the soundpools due to missing soundpools or items that are duplicated or are missing, then please do the following :
1. Go to the Program Settings (press Y on the keyboard).
2. On the General Tab, make sure that "Use installed Soundpool even after reset" is not ticked.
3. Go to the option reset Soundpool.
4. Click on OK.
5. Go to the Soundpool manager and click on Add Styles. If you cannot see Add Styles, make sure Easy mode is off, by clicking on the View menu and unticking the option.
6. Go to the Basics folder in your Music Maker install directory and click on OK.
On default installations :
XP : C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Music Makerxx\Basics_xx
Vista/Win7/Win8 : C:\Users\Public\Documents\MAGIX_Music_Maker_xx\Basics_xx\
Version 2013 and above:
All the soundpools should now be reinstalled and work without any problems.